9/08/2007

After IC 2007


It's an intensive experience, it's an unforgettable experience and it's my life-long impacted experience.

The IC 2007 ended with laughters and claps, some of the scenes were so familiar, cos some of the guests showed up in last IC, some of the scenes were so new and fresh though it's not something new, but new people and new point of view. It's still alive and fresh.

The role shifted from delegate to delegate + MCP is totally different experience, just like Martin said, Legislation should be an enjoyable moment to feel and taste what's the real diversity and how to be yourself, it's not like watching how other acts and then follow without your own stand point. It's the first time I sat for the legislation by myself and it made me a bit nervous so I stayed up and had been sober during the whole legislation. It's a great experience.

IC 2007 is about Achiever, during the DLD, I got to know more about myself and how I should act in a team, it made me think a lot and confessed a lot. It's time to give it a change..

Hey friends, how are you doing? You guys left for a while even though I still can smile you guys humor and laughters, and even feel you're being with me.

I miss the old days but at the same time, I am enjoying my time with my team. Looking for more and seeking for more.

I need to make up my mind :)

1 則留言:

Martin 說...

It's just the beginning of something amazing. Enjoy each day. Your team is very talanted, and the potential members are as well. The future is bright for AIESEC in Hong Kong. Keep building that future!!! =)