8/26/2007

My second and probably the last IC

Last year, I went to my first ever IC in Poland. Before I left HK I was busy to organize the trip to Czech Republic for the LCPs and got so excited about how Europe looks like.

In IC 2006, I was a delegate who knew very little about the Global Network and even my own AIESEC "Country", I was so curious about how AIESEC people talked about and how come they screamed and hugged all the time. The theme of IC 2006 was about The Pioneer. We are the Pioneer of making our dreams, AIESEC 2010, come true... loads of memories flashing my head now.

I cannot say my 1st IC was very very great,however, fair enough to say impressive and valuable enough to make me never forget. Those people I met are here in Turkey... how amazing to see they became MCPs, NST now. Surprising, to found that some of the people I knew in my first international conference, The APXpo in Phillippines, became LCPs now and attending the IC 2007 with me.

IC 2007, it's a very very especial conference to me, it's the first time I'm leading 11 smart and pasisonate individuals to the congress. Nelson, Bonida, Cyrus, Vin, Yuellis, Jonathanm, Ken, Kent, Nancy, Clara and Dominic. Every single of them are great and brilliant. Looking at their face during the conference, give me energy to move on...

This is the year of Achiever, I was The Pinoeer and now become The Achiever to lead AIESEC HK to realize the dreamof AIESEC HK 2008 and running on the way to AIESEC 2010. Achiever, to me is someone who have concrete goals about what to finish, who always look FORWARD and never stop from running to the destination.

It's the 3 rd year for me to be in AIESEC, I feel so old and so new at the same time. Being MCP is not an easy job, however, a enjoyable and challenging job to make me become a better one.

I wanna thank my team, both MC and national leadership team.

Bonida, thanks for being there anytime I need,no matter I am being sulky or being sick, when I am super high or extremely down.

Nelson, thanks for your hidden care, I know you do care of me under that humorous foxy smiles. You bring s laughters and new persectives towards things. I hope this IC bring you new energy and inspire you on what you wanna do and wanna achiever.

Cyrus, thanks for being with me all the time to complete me by being to different and so similiar at the same time. You're a good team mate who support me in different way. Thank you so much.

Sandy, thanks for supporting me when I am in need, lots of things that are not words could tell and show :) you know how much I care.

Yuellis, thanks for trusting me and my team. Thinking back how I knew you and got you in my team, it's just fantastic and make me feel even stronger :) with you to drive things with me, I feel so good and strong !

Joey, you make me think of the Beatrice in the past, the energy and passion about driving results make me so proud of you and wanna hug u!

Vin, you're a special person to me, very fresh, at the sametime, very smart to catch up things and always know what you're heading to. Thanks for being so naughty and good at the same time :) You make me proud and worryless to let yu drive the things you wanna see in your area. I believe that you thoughts and idea about AIESEC would inpire lots of people, don't let them keep in your mind but speak them out.

Vicky, thanks for being so great and make me feel great to have you in the team. :) You're the one who makes me think about a friend of mine, she's a person that I can tell her anything I feel and I feel so secure when she's around. You make me feel the same. :)

Jonathan, thanks for coming back to join my team and making lots of fun and great idea and bring us laughters. Having you in my team makes me feel quite relax and leave me no worries because you know what you need to achieve, andbring us lots of new persepctive and network from other GN. I am so proud of you! and I am looking forward to get more from you!

My LCPs.. you have no idea how I feel so proud you guys when I talk to the people in IC, your idea and point of views towards AIESEC, I hope this IC is energizing you and bring you some new idea about leadership and what the organization we are leading really is.

It's happy to know it's my second IC and a little sad that it's gonna be my last IC too.. though I may be the CC or other role in AIESEC in the future, but I am thinking... probably the last time to demostrate the AIESEC HK Roll Call as HK delegate.

AIESEC, I love you and thanks for bringing me so many memories and inspiration in my life. I am happy and I am alive.

沒有留言: