11/14/2006

Waiting for the sun rise


After being sulky and unproductive for days... I finally feel better and have hopes again though not fully recovered from frustration. All I needed was a break and space to think.

Talking to some people about my problems and confusion, I feel much better and positive. Talking to people is really important and makes me realized how much I need to go and anicipant.

Cafrany... thank you, you gave me strength and always there to listen to me. You know me the best.

Ken...thank you, you proved my ability and showed me how I actually can do. Well but I need some time to make up my mind.

Nelson... you always inspire me and being so positive.. you did help me.

Heyson... what can I say? you're helping me and make me learning things! You're superrrr supportive.

CK...thanks for listening to me and you did make me feel much better, you made me feel I'm being understood.

I have hopes again and I cant wait to watch the sun rise. I'm anticipanting...something big and something good. I have to be excitied and work hard to make things happen!

沒有留言: