11/01/2006

NLDS


Back from NLDS for 2 days... Im still dizzy and feeling like i'm still in the conference. The conference was great, really like a conference, the mood, the venue, the facilitators, the elements etc... Comparing to my 1st NLDS.. wow haha it's just completely different.

I see member's potential, I see confusion in EB's eyes, I see the future of AIESEC Hong Kong, I see myself.

The conference made me think a lot and feel a lot. Last year, it was me sitting there to listen to the MC delivering differnet things to us, like what Organizational Health check, PBoX, @XP blah blah blah... this year it's about how to make the organization go better rather than basic introduction thing. AIESEC HK is going better and better.

I truely hope that we will the UBS Award in 2007, even though it's too early to dream about that, but i believe the ability and potential of everyone in AIESEC HK. We will get it.

During the conference, i kept asking myself if I did fine as a facilitator, it's the first time to be a facilitator in conference. Even though i just have 1 small session to hold, most of the time was in home group, but still i hope i did fine both in group or in mass sessions. I do know how suck it feels to have a bad facilitator...haha i hope i didnt make poeple feel like shit!!

Goal for Nov! TN TN TN TN TN TN!!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言: