10/15/2006

In youth we learn; in age we understand

Today, I joined the @XP Sim. It was a great day and good experience with the new members. I still remember we tried to create a @XP Sim last year in LC but not quite a successful one, members knew about how departments functioning but not really experience what is going to happen to them. Also, it was a not a good Sim, well but we learn and seek for improvement! At least I heard that todais did pretty well in this year and they are improving.


The new members really impressed me a lot during the conversations that I had with them, they are high potential people. CoE… really, got its meaning and power there. The better we do, the better people will be attracted to join AIESEC.

AIESEC is a youth-driven organization, watching the members learning knowledge and how to do LC operations was really fun and touching. We AIESEC is developing people, I mean really want to provide learning opportunities. We want learners, and make learners to be action takers, action takers will be the leaders to the world.

I think 3 years ago, I couldn’t say something like that about AIESEC, because it always takes time to understand an organization and everything we do in AIESEC. When I was a freshman, I learned, now I'm older and have more experience in running AIESEC, so I understand all that. That’s the power of experience. Experience is not what happens to me. It is what I do with what happens to me. I never knew it fully until I truly make things happen step by step by myself. I hope all of the members that joined AIESEC can have their own experience and can proudly share it with people someday.

Learning something new every day, that's what I always remind myself since I really want to get motivation from different things, not just only from AIESEC. Recently, I am randomly reading blogs and articles online and I found lots of interesting things. It's just so interesting to know about others' lives and what's happening on the other side of the world. It makes me feel so “new ", which keeps me going on and on.

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

~John Gardner

Every step that I take in live is part of my drawing. I wish it will be a colorful and remarkable masterpiece.

沒有留言: