9/30/2006

Planning

Had dinner with mentor -- Gary Wong. We discussed about how to organize the informal UBS award celebration and things around leadership and AIESEC.

Wow.. too many things well but very inspiring on some ideas from him.

1. Kick off my plan start by thinking about what I want to do instead of intensive transition
2. Fairness, communication, interest in people
3. Partnership

What do I want to do for AIESEC HK Session 0708? Only one thought in my mind...

" Half of the exchanges are raised and realized by non-EB members"

Capacity has been a big problem in LC for so many years, I have been so amazed by other AIESEC countries, lots of exchanges actually are done by members, not EBs. I was thinking why it happens in other countries but not AIESEC HK? Why all EBs in @HK are working like dogs while very few members are involving in the functional work. Ecery LC has more than 100 members ( EBs + members from different year ) but only about 15-20 of them are functioning in an organization.. such a waste! It's very important... i believe that a well defined exchange team structure and well packaged PBoXes should be developed.

Well so many things in head suddenly.. need to write them all down and see what i can do with that.

Looking at my monthly priority, I feel better cos I got things to do and have better idea about what am I acheiving. The things I am doing with MC team is a very good experiecefor preparing myself to run for director. Be a good observer and learner is what I should do now.

Gary mentioned that I should also think about when I would like to make those things happen. Useful reminder. I seldom think about what should the goals should be happened, normally only wanna acheive things thatI planned before the session end. I guess it's not a good attitude of mine.. need to start to think about what picture I wanna see in different period. Anyway... damn tired , sleep sleep sleepZZzZZzzZZzz


沒有留言: