9/18/2006

Learning Circle


I had MC team meeting tonight, one of the items that we talked about was Learning Circle. Gary suggested to have a learning circle activity like every month, MC team or LC members are welcome to join.

This idea motivated me, finally! It's not just between Chan Alvin, Nelson and I but more people to join. AIESEC people tend to talk AIESEC things whenever they meet, in conference, in campus or even in causal meeting. Lerning circle is more about the things that you learned or would like to share around an issue or topic rather than just about AIESEC. It's my favourite part in 6 learning environment.

Sharing thoughts toward things makes me recoginized how much we care about an issue and how little i actually knew about the issue. Listening to other's idea is just amazing, amazed by how others actually care the issue like me and amazed by how people think about things. It's always fun to learn something new from others.

Nadya was right, we have too little time on talking about things about life and stuff, informal causal talk that un-related to AIESEC is needed. I was too stressful and drove myself a bit extreme, now i should slow down a bit and enjoy the network and diversity in AIESEC.

When we have a clear mission, we would ignore the enjoyment or little wisedom around us. I have to learn to stop and think every day.

AIESEC is part of my life and my life is not just about AIESEC.

沒有留言: