9/17/2006

Every Day Starts Today



Co-operating with EOC on a project called " Career Challenge 2006 " recently. We talked about the issue around Blog and Steroetypes in society. I was thinking... yea maybe i should have a blog for myself since I'm experiencing a lot and new things every day, I need to capture these moments and share with other people.

The Topic of my blog is My AIESEC Journey. I have my personal cyber dairy like Xanga, to write down something about my daily life with friends, family and school life etc, however, when I read the Xanga that I posted in the last 2 years, most of the things I talked about is AIESEC so I think It's time to create a blog about AIESEC.

We AIESEC people always talk about life-changing experience which is our AIESEC experience. We manage this experience and live in this experience, I wonder how much i gain and give to manage and live from this @XP? It's the reason why I want to write down the things I experienced in AIESEC and how AIESEC influence my life.

Every day, it's about experience, it's not necesassary to push myself to work on AIESEC things to gain the @XP, but it's about how to live up my life with values and vision. Feel the world and let myself be part of the world.

Every Day starts Today.

沒有留言: