9/22/2006

Nobody Said It was Easy



Shocking news I received last night. He's gone... without saying goodbye or telling us why and where he wanted to go. Life always is not easy, you never can be prepared, even you knew life is about birth and death.. you never know how to react.

Hey.. you left us good memories and laughters, I wish I could tell you all these though it's silly to imagine you are reading this. I know you're at somewhere with us and blessing us, supporting us. You know something? Your team mates are so tough and positive, they miss you and love you and will complete the things that you wanted to do that you couldnt do so.

AIESEC brought you here and I knew you in AIESEC. I hope the memories we had wont fade away. You won't be forgotten and will always be remembered.

God Bless AIESEC PolyU and your team mates. We will meet somewhere someday some time.

沒有留言: