6/20/2007

Today is going to be the yesterday of tomorrow


It's the first MC planning team meeting. Started with sharing the happiest moment of the day by everyone. It's quite amazing to me to hear what motivates and makes them happy.

Have been stressed a little by unknown things, but when I see them and started talking with them, the energy came back :) My team is my energizer.

MC planning, I feel so excited and can't wait to see our plan!!!!!

If we are living for correcting the mistakes we made yesterday, why not doing things to make myself be proud of tomorrow? Doing things right today, don't make the tomorrow me feel regret of what I did today.

Look forward... living for a better tomorrow.

Suddenly, a sentences that I heard somewhere else... flashed in head..

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

沒有留言: