4/30/2007

Happy Birthday Bea :)


It's my birthday and feel funny when I think back how did I spend my b-day in the past few years.
In 2004, I had my b-day with my high school mates and was a bit stressed cos we still had A-level exams, not finished yet. I was pure, simple and all I wanted was getting myself a seat in university.

In 2005, I got a shock phone call on the day before my b-day, it screwed up my mood and I ended up grabbing Christy to talk in Canteen. My dearest Jong mates prepared a surprise celebration for me, suddenly brought up the b-day cake ( my favorite black forest) and sang the b-day song for me. MC 0506 witnessed the whole process so they knew it was my b-day. They were going to deliver session and I felt a bit unfortunate when I knew that I had to spend my b-day with meeting. However, the MC Director LC Development, Ron Tsang was being pushed by Gary ( the MCP ) to start singing b-day song for me in order to lead the rest of the ppl in the room to follow..... Thanks Ron, wanted to say it but I didnt. :P

In 2006, I have to go back to my LC office to deliver a session for my successors as transition, and they also brought me up a nice b-day cake :) Veeanne, Tiffany Chong was there with my Todais and their LCP Cafrany to celebrate it a bit more me before I left. :)

This year... 2007, my b-day just began, and I will have to spend my b-day on the Mock EGM of my home-LC :) Hahaha feel unfortunate again but also a bit happy because they are the future of AIESEC BU and AIESEC HK, spending some time with them would be kinda fun.

Haha. The last 2 years b-day spent in AIESEC, this year as well, next year... probably will be haha :)

Happy birthday Beatrice! You have a great year to begin with! I know you have lots of wishes but don't be too greedy!

沒有留言: