2/04/2007

AIESEC HK EGM


I'm the one who's being blessed :)

Bonide, Cyrus, Nelson and Viara, they are great and high potential talents. The most important thing is I have them as team mate in the coming Session :)

I have faith in them, I have expectation in them, I have excitment with them, I have some blur but motivated pictures in head when I think of working with them.

I am the one who's blessed to have all of them ( though i hope more to come hehehe ). I am not perfect, but they complete me and complete the team. We are so diversified with our "grow up background" :) We are from different LCs... HKU, BU, LingNan, CU... we have lots of common ground while lots of differences...

Share our similarities, celebrate our differences.

AIESEC HK 2008.... we are coming. I believe that we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

Song of how I feel about AIESEC :) Keep spanning in my head since my election..

Starting today :) I am not gonna waste another moment.
Even if I had the chance before I would have blown it.
But you brought me by surprise and you caught me just in time.

Every day, you gimme reason not to walk away
I stop believing that my world gone crazy
And if it is you'll save me


Today...so happy la!!!!!

沒有留言: