12/20/2006

My December

I was listening to Josh Groban's songs, well I am in love with this man's voice. He sang My December, the song is originally performed by Linkin Park. Well I kinda like his version haha, What about My December..

My December...

1. Exams, oh yea I just got rid of it since I finished today

2. Conference manager.. well I just get it started, challenging but interesting. I hope I will not
ruin everything heheh~~~

3. MC election preparation, well even more challenging but SO MUCH MORE interesting... when
I filled in the applications I just realized how much and how little I knew about AIESEC.
Confusing and hopes and ideas were all over my head.

4. What's more?? Well AIESEC BU Annual Dinner, good starting part on improving self-image!!!
Oh yea elegant dresses and have to learn how to use make up!

5. I also put an ending on a story in this month.. sad but for a good sake.

6. Unknown plan for X'mas.... hm...

Well this is My December... and it all so clear. :P

Oh, just random, :) but this is my team, the only "completed" team picture ever! I love it :)

沒有留言: