12/02/2006

The magic in box


Have been given sales training to LC, helped BU 2 weeks ago with my Tiffany Cong, another one on last Tuesday in Lingnan, today went to UST, tomorrow will go to PolyU. Quite a special and interesting experience.

Most of my time in AIESEC have been spent on working, TN selling, very few of time that I really could reach to members, have face to face talking with them. Staying in this organization for years... sometimes I would feel like I am trapped in a box, all i see, i live and think is about this organization and I explored most things in this box.

However, I found the magical thing which motivates me all the time to discover this box -- the new members. I like talking to them and would like to know more about how they think about AIESEC, their experience supposed to be different with mine. I grew up in the age of AIESEC 2005, a period about TN raising, all i had to do was raising TN and achieving a number.

Now, the new members are talking about experience, something more attractive, personal and interesting. I really really hope that they will enjoy their time here like me, and I also hope that they know how much they could give and contribute to AIESEC and to the world.

There is something playing like a magic in AIESEC, which links all of us up together to do something, i guess it's our vision. That's the magic in the box. I can see the vision in the new member's eyes and they hope to develop people and be developed.

I see the future, I see the brighter days and I see a better world.

God bless AIESEC and all of us.

沒有留言: