9/25/2006

I'm going back to the start



Lots of things flashed in mind today, very very random. Like some scenes of things that are going to happen next year and some thoughts aboutthe things that I wanna do in this session, kinda confusing and complicated. Well but better than nothingi n head.

NLDS, the first conference of our team, lots of difficulties that we have to face and lots of decision making. Choices, either A or B, are A and B choices? Yes and No. Well I just hope that everything is going to be alright, somehow, it's just about mutual understanding and communication. Face to face talk can solve lots of problem and break lots of misunderstanding.

To handle the chaotic and random thoughts I have recently, I have to learn to be simple and start from the basic, don't jump around, be realistic.

I asked myself so many times if I'm capable to take a further step, well I guess its time to stop asking questions but work on it. Thought of starting by :

1. SWOT of AIESEC HK Exchange Area
2. AIESEC 2008 analysis, see how much I can acheive this year and next year
3. CSF
4. Insight XP Analysis
5. Arranging time to have transition with different people
- Directors
- LCPs
- LC Officers
- Alumni
- Potential Team Mates
- Gary Wong

Should be ok huh?

沒有留言: